The OMII-Europe project is funded by the EU, within the framework of the Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP6), as part of the specific programme ‘Structuring the European Research Area’, within the ‘Research infrastructures’ activity. The EU project number is INFSO-RI-031844.
Who is involved in OMII-Europe?
OMII-Europe started in May 2006 with 16 established partners.
- University of Southampton, UK
- Fujitsu Laboratories Europe, UK
- Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany
- Kungl Tekniska HÃ¶gskolan, Sweden
- Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Italy
- Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center, Poland
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- CERN, European Organisation for Nuclear Research, Switzerland
- University of Chicago, USA
- NCSA, University of Illinois, USA
- University of Southern California Los Angeles, USA
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Beihang University China
- China Institute of Computing Technology, China
- Computer Network Information Centre, China
- Tsinghua University China